Monday, October 16, 2006

Paris, France

Over the past two weeks, I've been posting pictures from my recent trip to Europe and Africa. The images directly below were taken by me in Paris, France. Yes, I used a tripod on the shots of myself, feeling pathetic each time I posed for them, since no one who visits Paris should have to enjoy it alone.

I thoroughly enjoyed each of the four primary cities that I visited on this trip (Amsterdam, Cairo, Moscow and finally Paris), but as you will see from the numbers of pictures that I posted, Paris was the most picturesque.

Please feel free to get back to me with any comments you have about my photographs. In the coming weeks, I have tentative plans to visit the Yucatan. If I get any decent images from that trip, I'll be sure to post them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree - no one should visit Paris alone. However, not visiting at all would be worse by far, so alone is the better alternative. I have never been, but it is high on my "to do" list. Your pictures are wonderful and you certainly seem to enjoy your travels to the fullest.